GCSE & A-Level

GCSE & A-Level Tuition

Try Lingual provides GCSE and A-Level tuition in many subjects.
Last year, 95% of our students achieved a grade ‘A’ or ‘B’, while the other 5% achieved their target grade with Try Lingual language tuition Liverpool.

All of our teachers are experienced, fully qualified, and DBS (previously CRB) checked. 

What People Say...

“Going to Try Lingual for GCSE tuition has given me the confidence to take on a language at A-level. I feel without the one to one tuition I would not be at the level I am now.” – GCSE Student

“Try Lingual has allowed me to be more confident when speaking Spanish and has definitely improved my grammar and vocab. The teachers are really friendly too!” – A Level Student

Translation Service

We offer a complete translation service.


Classes, one to one or groups.


We offer Skype & FaceTime lessons.


Language lessons in the workplace.